Kubota Generator Engine
Engine Model# Z482-E3B
EPA Tier 4 Final
This system operates using diesel to power a high-reliability Kubota diesel engine that drives a synchronous electrical generator. This electrical generator is a compact brushless design featuring automatic output voltage regulation to compensate for load and temperature variations.
Leroy Somer Alternator
60 Hz Power Rating:
Standby Power Rating: 6.6 kVA / 6.6 kW
Prime Power Rating: 5.9 kVA / 5.9 kW
DEEP-SEA CONTROL PANEL
Each generator uses a Deep Sea control module with an integral stand and circuit breaker, facilitating user-friendly operation. The DSE7420 is an Auto Mains (Utility) Failure Control Module suitable for a wide variety of single generator applications powered by diesel engines. These control panels monitor your utility supply and, an extensive number of features on your generator. The control panel will display warnings, shutdown, and show engine status information on the LCD screen, remotely through PC and via text alerts(with external modem).
Sound Attenuated Enclosure: Included
HIGH-QUALITY STEEL AND PAINT PROCESS
These steel canopies are polyester powder coated in white with a black skid base. They use high-quality sound-absorbing, fire retardant, polyurethane foam, and efficient management of cool air. High-performance silencers are used to minimize exhaust noise.
- Automatic control module to monitor over-current and over-temperature errors.
- Frequency fluctuation and output volts monitored by control panel with system alarms in place.
- Insulation on wiring which meets UL standards.
- Emergency stop located on the exterior of the enclosure.
- Locking door handles.
- An emergency stop pushbutton is installed outside of the enclosure for easy access during an emergent situation.
- Guards on all rotating components and hot exhaust surfaces are guarded to ensure personnel protection during use and service.
- The lifting eye located on the top of the enclosure and lifting slots located on the skid are designed for easy movement of the generator.
- Name brand engines meet the highest standard of emission regulations.
- Rugged steel structure for reduced vibration.
EASY TO OPERATE
- Digital push-button starting system.
- Multiple languages for option, automatic control.
- Connected with mains through ATS, which automates transfer between the mains and the generators. Multiple generators can be paralleled for larger power needs.
CONVENIENT REFUELING AND DRAINING
- Custom double-walled fuel tanks with convenient fuel ports are available on request for an additional fee.
- Outer filling fuel port
- Drainage outlet
- Lifting eye located on the top of the enclosure for cranes.
- Lifting slots located on the skid are designed for easy movement of the generator.
EASY ACCESS FOR MAINTENANCE
- Doors on each side of the enclosure to facilitate engine access.
- Internal enclosure light.
Specifications may vary. Confirm full specs prior to ordering.