This 8-cylinder, 5.7L generator engine has world-class performance. This engine features overall size and weight advantages with superior power-to-weight ratios and proven durability.
Model #: UCI224
60 Hz Power Rating:
Standby Power Rating: 60 kVA / 60 kW
Prime Power Rating: 55 kVA / 55 kW
Model # MRS19
InteliLiteNT MRS19 controller is an integrated controller for gen-sets operating in manual or remote start mode. Based on the field proven InteliLite architecture, the new controller fulfils every requirement needed for MRS application – including remote control, user configuration and complete gen-set monitoring and protection.
Like all ComAp products, InteliLite features a powerful graphic display providing userfriendly information in an easy to understand format. Real time clock and event history log are priceless when it comes to troubleshooting.
Thomson Control Panel
Model # MEC2
Thomson controller utilizes the latest advancements in microprocessor technology, printed circuit board assembly techniques and software development.
• Microprocessor-based circuitry provides ultimate reliability and versatility
• Standard features meet or exceed requirements as defi ned by NFPA 110 Level 1 and CSA C282
• Backlit LCD display screen with alpha-numeric readout for display and programming
• Digital 3-phase voltage, 3-phase current, KVA and frequency metering for generator output
• Up to 28 alarm/shutdown fault circuits utilizing analog and digital inputs
• Standard RS422 remote communication serial port
• Alarm/shutdown indications are displayed in plain English language
Aluminum Sound Attenuated Enclosure for an additional: Inquire
The machines are equipped with monitoring system, helping monitor the operation at real time.
- The radiator and high-voltage parts are guarded to avoid accidents caused by touch.
- Maintenance alarm with reset button for unfailing power generation preservation.
- Constructed with reputable name brand engine epitomizing reliability and dependability
- Reduced noise and low emission.
- Rigid skid mounted structure ensures lowest vibration.
- Steel wire reinforced, high pressure fuel line with compression fittings.
EASY TO OPERATE
- Micro-processor cored digital system.
- Multiple languages for option, automatic control.
- Connected with mains through ATS, which can help realize automatic transfer between the mains and the generators.
- Terminal connection lugs (L1, L2, L3, and LN) make connection and wiring more simple and well-ordered.
- Emergency stop provides convenient operation in emergent situation and when servicing.
Specifications may vary. Confirm full specs prior to ordering.