Cummins Generator Engine
Diesel powered generator sets remain the number one choice for standby and emergency power systems worldwide. Able to start and assume load in less than 10 seconds, and rated load in a single step, Cummins diesel generators sets are the epitome of rugged dependability for reliable mechanical and electrical performance. Diesel generators are also well suited to utility peaking plants, distributed generation facilities(DG), peak shaving (or peak lopping), and power management at large commercial or industrial sites.
As a mature technology, Cummins clean and modern diesel-powered generators offer these key benefits:
- Rapid product availability
- Proven reliability and low life-cycle costs
- High efficiency and operational flexibility
- High quality electrical performance
- Well established service and fuel supply infrastructure
- Optional factory - integrated exhaust after treatments reduce emissions for high hour use in environmentally sensitive locations.
60 Hz Power Rating:
Standby Power Rating: 2750 kW / 3438 kVA
Prime Power Rating: 2500 kW / 3125 kVA
Continuous Rating: 2200 kW / 2750 kVA
Deep Sea Control Panel
Model # DSE7320
The DSE7320 is an Auto Mains (Utility) Failure Control Module suitable for a wide variety of single generator applications powered by diesel engines. These control panels monitor your utility supply and, an extensive number of features on your generator. The control panel will display warnings, shutdown and show engine status information on the LCD screen, remotely through PC and via text alerts(with external modem).
The machines are equipped with monitoring system, helping monitor the operation at real time. We provide DSE-7320 control module for your operation.
- The double protection for the cable connection panel lowers the probability of leakage caused by unintended touch or water intrusion.
- Three-dimensional CABLING design for all the generator cables, providing reasonable, accurate and perfect protection.
- Automatic turn-on circuit breaker with under-voltage protection system inside maximally avoids mistakes.
- Automatic control module for multi-directional monitoring meets multilevel demands and considerate protection of or for customers.
- The radiator and high-voltage parts are guarded to avoid accidents caused by touch.
- The control panel is lockable. Current changeover switch, voltage regulator and circuit breakers are installed behind the door.
- Anti-vibration rubber mounts are installed in the two sides of the doors to avoid damage to the machines when open the doors.
- Lockable fuel filling cap.
- The noise level can be reduced by 15-35dB(A) through multiple noise control devices, which enables quiet operation and has no effect on daily life. This feature makes our diesel generators ideal for use at night, in residence, office and other environments sensitive to noise.
- Cleaner exhaust, less effect on the environment, even in outdoor application.
- Maintenance alarm with reset button for unfailing power generation preservation.
- Constructed with reputable name brand engine epitomizing reliability and dependability
- Reduced noise and low emission.
- Rigid skid mounted structure ensures lowest vibration.
EASY TO OPERATE
- Steel wire reinforced, high pressure fuel line with compression fittings.
- Micro-processor cored digital system.
- Multiple languages for option, automatic control.
- Connected with mains through ATS, which can help realize automatic transfer between the mains and the generators. Also, multiple generators can be paralleled for bigger power need.
CONVENIENT REFUELING AND DRAINING
- Outer filling fuel port and drainage outlet.
- 8 hour base fuel tank in soundproof generator sets prevent against leakage and fuel spray when cleaning the interior.
- Water fill is located on top of the canopy.
- Oil transfer pump on larger units.
- The oil drainage pump is located in the side door for easy operation.
- New type waterproof door lock is easy to lock and open.
- Clear labeling in visible positions, providing adequate information, safety presentation and convenience for operators.
- Terminal connection lugs (L1, L2, L3, and LN) make connection and wiring more simple and well-ordered.
- Emergency stop provides convenient operation in emergent situation and when servicing.
EASY TO MAINTAIN
- The daily maintenance work can be performed on both sides of the machine, and wide door allows you easily get in touch with the machine.
- An integral base drainage outlet located at the bottom of the machine makes easier regular maintenance.
Specifications may vary. Confirm full specs prior to ordering.