- 1 Year / 1,000 Hour Limited Warranty (Whichever comes first)
- CALL FOR DEALER DISCOUNT
- 4 Pole
- Weight (Pounds): 250
- NEMA Class H Insulation
- 12 Lead
- 3 Phase
- 208-240/416-480 or 240/120 Delta
- 1800 RPM
- 0.8 Power Factor Lagging
- 40 C Ambient
- 16.5 kW Standby and 15.5 kW Continuous
EASY MOUNT SAE ADAPTERS are provided with every generator to simplify coupling to the prime mover. Generator foot mounting dimensions are not affected by adapter choice.
- SE350 Regulator, provides 1% voltage regulation and offers commercial features such as under speed protection and stability adjustment.
- Flexible designs allow the construction choices needed. Whether it's single or two bearing the mounting required is available.
- Rugged Construction of steel plate and utilizing internal frame supports, external girth rings and a rigidly controlled welding process assure low vibration and long life.
- Conduit box assemblies are optimized to the application. Special lead entry or terminal connection requirements, and designed to accept various auxiliary devices such as surge suppressors and current transformers all within a compact envelope.
- High Voltage Insulation System utilizes advanced materials and modern processes resulting in superior performance. Special form wound coils provide excellent voltage surge and corona protection. The entire stator assembly is vacuum pressure impregnated with anhydride epoxy resin, well known for it's excellent electrical as well as mechanical strength, then an overcoat of tropical insulation for added environmental protection.
Specifications may vary. Confirm full specs prior to ordering.