- 1 Year / 1,000 Hour Limited Warranty (Whichever comes first)
- Automatic Starting System (to work with Automatic Transfer Switch)
- Battery Charging Alternator
- Digital Control Panel
- Factory Loadbank Tested
- FOB South Africa
- Mainline Circuit Breaker
- Skid Mounted
- Sound Attenuated Weatherproof Enclosure Available
- Spring Mounted Vibration Isolators
- Dimensions (L x W x H - height does not include muffler): 88.6" x 41.3" x 51.9"
- Weight (Pounds): 2383
- Exhaust Type: Dry Exhaust
- 8 Hour Base Mounted Fuel Tank
- Stamford Newage Generator End
- GeneratorType: Diesel
- Governor: Mechanical Governor
- 12 Lead
- Industrial Muffler
- 3 Phase
- 120/208 Volt
EPA Tier 2 Compliant Engine
Digital Autostart Deep Sea 5310 Control Panel
45 kVa rated at 163°/27° rise
The DSE5310 is an Automatic Start Control Module designed to automatically start and stop diesel and gas generating sets that include non electronic and electronic engines. The module also provides advanced engine monitoring and protection features. The module has the ability to monitor under speed, over speed, charge failure, emergency stop, low oil pressure, high engine temperature, fail to start, fail to stop, under/over generator volts, over current, under/over generator frequency, low/high DC battery volts, low fuel alarm and loss of the speed sensing signal. The module displays fault conditions on the LCD display and via the LED indicators on the front of the panel.
The module also includes RS232 and RS485 communication capabilities for linking to a PC, sending SMS messages and interfacing with new and existing building management systems.
Specifications may vary. Confirm full specs prior to ordering.