- 1 Year / 1,000 Hour Limited Warranty (Whichever comes first)
- U.L. Listed
- Dimensions (L x W x H - height does not include muffler): 13 X 34 X 70
- 3 Pole
- 600 Max Volt
- Amps: 800
- NEMA 3R Enclosure
- Single and 3 Phase Available
4 Pole add $ 700.00
Also Available as Service Entrance Rated (SKU 150207)
Thomson Technology TS 870 Standard Automatic Transfer Switches employ two mechanically interlocked power switching units with a microprocessor based controller to automatically start a generator and transfer system load to a generator supply in the event of a utility supply failure.
Thomson Technology TS 870 Service Entrance Automatic Transfer Switches incorporate an isolating mechanism and over current protection on the utility supply thereby removing the need to have a separate, upstream circuit breaker/disconnect switch from the transfer switch. This unique design is incorporated into a standard sized automatic transfer switch enclosure providing a space saving, cost effective solution for most applications.
• Enclosed Contact Power Switching Units - fully enclosed silver alloy contacts provide high withstand rating & 100% continous current rating.
• 3 cycle short circuit current withstand tested allows use of non-series rated upstream protection devices.
• Completely separate utility and generator side power switching units provide superior reliability through redundancy (no common parts), as well as excellent
• Power switching units can incorporate over current protection, allowing cost savings in upstream devices.
• Reliable Motor-Operated Transfer Mechanism - heavy duty brushless gearmotor and operating mechanism provide mechanical interlocking and extreme long life with minimal maintenance.
• Not damaged if manually switched while in service since contacts have inherent spring over center design.
• Safe manual operation with permanently affixed handle, permits easy operation even under adverse conditions.
• Superior Serviceability - all mechanical and control devices are visible and readily accessible; all control wires and power busses are front-accessible
• TSC 80 microprocessor based controller.
• Isolation plug permits disconnecting control circuits from all power sources for safety and convenience.
ISO 9001:2000 Registered
• Models from 100-1200 Amp continuous
• Available 2, 3, or 4 pole
• All models 50/60Hz rated
• Voltage range 208-600
• 3 phase, 3 or 4 wire systems
• UL 1008 Automatic Transfer Switches for use in Emergency Systems
• CSA C22.2 No. 178 Automatic Transfer Switches
• NEMA 3R Enclosure
• NEMA 12 Enclosure
• Pretransfer Signal Contacts (2NO/2NC)
• Go To Emergency Contact
Specifications may vary. Confirm full specs prior to ordering.