John Deere Generator Engine
This 3-cylinder, 2.9L generator engine has world-class performance that is compact, quiet and light. It makes this diesel generator engine a perfect choice for low horsepower applications.
Model # 282CSL1505
60 Hz Power Rating:
Standby Power Rating: 25 kVA / 20 kW
Prime Power Rating: 23 kVA / 18 kW
Deep Sea Control Panel
Model # DSE7320
The DSE7320 is an Auto Mains (Utility) Failure Control Module suitable for a wide variety of single generator applications powered by diesel engines. These control panels monitor your utility supply and, an extensive number of features on your generator. The control panel will display warnings, shutdown and show engine status information on the LCD screen, remotely through PC and via text alerts(with external modem).
Sound Attenuated Enclosure Available For An Additional: $2,500.00
HIGH QUALITY STEEL AND PAINT PROCESS
The cabins are made of high quality carbon steel sheet, aluminum and stainless steel. The enclosures are fully powder coated to prevent rust and deterioration from weather elements.
ADVANCED DESIGN AND DUST PROOFING
The canopies come with folding or sliding doors for easy equipment inspection and maintenance. Air access vents and exhaust areas to assist with voiding enclosure of gas accumulation. Drainage system in place to avoid liquid accumulation.
Cable opening on lower back area for convenient hook up.
Custom designed trailers designed to specifications of generator by weights and sizes available for an additional fee.
The machines are equipped with monitoring system, helping monitor the operation at real time. We provide DSE-7320 control module for your operation.
- The double protection for the cable connection panel lowers the probability of leakage caused by unintended touch or water intrusion.
- Three-dimensional CABLING design for all the generator cables, providing reasonable, accurate and perfect protection.
- Automatic turn-on circuit breaker with under-voltage protection system inside maximally avoids mistakes.
- Automatic control module for multi-directional monitoring meets multilevel demands and considerate protection of or for customers.
- The radiator and high-voltage parts are guarded to avoid accidents caused by touch.
- The control panel is lockable. Current changeover switch, voltage regulator and circuit breakers are installed behind the door.
- Anti-vibration rubber mounts are installed in the two sides of the doors to avoid damage to the machines when open the doors.
- Lockable fuel filling cap.
- Maintenance alarm with reset button for unfailing power generation preservation.
The noise level can be reduced by 15-35dB(A) through multiple noise control devices, which enables quiet operation and has no effect on daily life. This feature makes our diesel generators ideal for use at night, in residence, office and other environments sensitive to noise.
Cleaner exhaust, less effect on the environment, even in outdoor application.
FULLY-ENCLOSED NOISE REDUCTION
The interior is lined with new type fire retardant and sound absorbing material. Rubber seals to absorb noise and heat associated with operation.
High quality sound absorbing material
Superior silencer and muffler pipe system dramatically reduce the noise during operation, allowing a functional work environment.
- Constructed with reputable name brand engine epitomizing reliability and dependability
- Reduced noise and low emission.
- Rigid skid mounted structure ensures lowest vibration.
- Steel wire reinforced, high pressure fuel line with compression fittings.
EASY TO OPERATE
- Micro-processor cored digital system.
- Multiple languages for option, automatic control.
- Connected with mains through ATS, which can help realize automatic transfer between the mains and the generators. Also, multiple generators can be paralleled for bigger power need.
CONVENIENT REFUELING AND DRAINING
- Outer filling fuel port and drainage outlet.
- 8 hour base fuel tank in soundproof generator sets prevent against leakage and fuel spray when cleaning the interior.
- Water fill is located on top of the canopy.
- Oil transfer pump on larger units.
- The oil drainage pump is located in the side door for easy operation.
- New type waterproof door lock is easy to lock and open.
- Clear labeling in visible positions, providing adequate information, safety presentation and convenience for operators.
- Terminal connection lugs (L1, L2, L3, and LN) make connection and wiring more simple and well-ordered.
- Emergency stop provides convenient operation in emergent situation and when servicing.
EASY TO TRANSPORT
- The machines below 500kVA have holes for forklift and dragging in the base for easy transport.
- Lifting eyes located on top of the canopy make easier move by cranes.
EASY TO MAINTAIN
- The daily maintenance work can be performed on both sides of the machine, and wide door allows you easily get in touch with the machine.
- An integral base drainage outlet located at the bottom of the machine makes easier regular maintenance.
Specifications may vary. Confirm full specs prior to ordering.